Service Concierge Job at Country Hills Mercedes Benz – Calgary, AB
As the Service Concierge, you will be the ambassador of our company’s first impressions on the guests and visitors. It is your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests, help them with directions or needs they may require.
- Provide a friendly, professional and competent initial greeting with arriving service customers
- Coordinating the retrieval and position of the customer’s vehicle
- Providing support for or carrying out follow-up service calls
- Looking after visitors by offering drinks and snacks
- Providing support to Appointment Coordinator
Assist in booking appointments
Coordinate and maintain courtesy fleet inventory
Organize shuttle service
- Assisting Service Advisors with coordination of necessary documents with the customers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
Additional Jr. Service Advisor duties may be requested by management
Background & Skills:
- High level of customer orientation
- Honesty & reliability towards the customer, and adhering to agreements
- Ability to complete tasks independently and responsibly
- Ability to remain polite to customers, even in conflict situations
- Solid general PC skills and knowledge of office applications (email, MS Office, Internet, etc…)
About the Company
Company: Country Hills Mercedes Benz –
Company Location: Calgary, AB