Service Advisor Job at Brandell Diesel Inc – Calgary, AB
Brandell Diesel Inc – BDI
Growing business looking to add to our already great team. 25,000 sq/ft shop filled with OEM and aftermarket tools, OEM softwares for advanced diagnostics, multiple lifts to help get the job done faster and safer, 4 overhead cranes, fabrication area. Close group that takes pride in the work that we do, and great team camaraderie. We are expanding our building and adding 10,00ft feet along with a state of the art chassis dyno. So we need to expand our service support staff. Potential for position to turn into a management position.
Service writer needed – previous experience in service writer role preferred.
– Customer service is number one. Dealing with customers in and out and every step in between.
– Open and close work orders
– Coordinating with parts department for quoting jobs to customers
– Fielding calls from existing and potential clients.
– Quoting for customer in shop and inquiries.
– Communicate with shop to add labour lines for technicians
– Daily service meetings
– Fleet customer maintenance and coordinating
– Previous customer service experience.
– Organizational skills
– Experience in automotive (preferably diesel) repair industry.
– Competitive compensation
– Full Industry Standard Benefits
– RRSP Plan
– Paid Staff functions
– Paid Team Building Exercises
– Great environment for applying current skills, and advancement in the industry. We work on a wide variety of equipment, so the learning is endless.
Reference ID: Service Writer Service Advisor
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- service advisor: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Brandell Diesel Inc –
Company Location: Calgary, AB