SEM / PPC Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Force Marketing – 2.8 Remote
We have a work-from-home-friendly position and are seeking an energetic, self-driven individual with strong Google Ads (AdWords) experience in paid search, and strong written and verbal skills to fill it. We’re a vibrant, fun, innovative company that’s headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. The candidate should be ambitious, organized, and a team player. The strategist will be responsible for developing, implementing, and launching campaigns for various clients in the automotive industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop & execute pay per click marketing on Google & Bing
- Manage and optimize paid search campaigns, including bid optimization, ad extensions, analyzing search query reports, and creating ad copy
- Effectively manage budgets throughout the month
- Collaborate with the client success team on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts
- Ensure proper tracking and attribution
- Monitor and report performance of campaigns, along with providing recommendations for improvements
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items
- Occasionally assist as a paid search subject matter expert on client calls when needed
- Demonstrate an unparalleled enthusiasm and passion through continuously improving skills and staying abreast of industry and relevant news
- Assist team members with questions, tasks, and trainings as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Around 2+ years of experience in local PPC campaigns on Google Ads
- Experience with Google Ads Editor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience with other forms of advertising is a plus
- Automotive industry knowledge is a plus
– – –
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: *None required.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of the job, the associate is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information from the computer and other office productivity devices. The associate is rarely required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable, for business. The associate must frequently move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While the job is generally performed from their place of choosing such as at home or in visiting clients, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, areas in which moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals are present, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in their work space is determined by the kind of space they choose to work in.
*Is eligible to legally work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- How many years of experience do you have using Google Ads for paid search?
- What US time zone would you be working out of should you get hired?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Force Marketing – 2.8
Company Location: Remote