Key Performance Indicator Analyst Job at Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair – 5.0 Remote
Description: I-CAR Profile:
The Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR) is a growing, not-for-profit organization, headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, serving the automotive collision repair industry globally. The organization was established by representatives of the collision repair, automotive, and insurance industries in 1979 and has doubled its revenue over the last six years.
Today, the I-CAR brand is stronger than it has been in 40 years of operation and has gained a worldwide reputation. There is momentum and excitement among its committed workforce, instructors and volunteers to continue to help the organization grow and expand its breadth of reach and scale. I-CAR leadership believes that the future of the organization will be importantly influenced by its continuing innovation and relevance of its products, technical programs and services.
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and facilitating discussions that will aid and influence organizational decisions. The ideal candidate possesses deep experience working with data, conducting analysis, and reporting findings. This individual will act as the primary liaison for all matters pertaining to organizational KPI’s. The Analyst will complete all work under the direction of the Manager, Business Operations.
This position will be primarily remote but will entail occasional travel to our headquarters in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Travel will average approximately 15% annually.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work cross-functionally to discuss, develop, and maintain KPI dashboards, KPI/metric reports, and data visualizations.
- Facilitate KPI Leadership review sessions and document action plan deliverables.
- Analyze data, share insights, discuss potential recommendations, and assist with action plans to successfully drive business outcomes.
- Assess existing reporting processes and identify new enhancements and improvement as needed.
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate systems and automate processes whenever applicable.
- Become a trusted advisor to department leaders on organizational KPI processes.
- Maintain and update dashboard and user training documentation.
- Conduct other analysis for organizational process improvements as needed.
Requirements: Skills and Aptitudes:
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to concisely convey key findings to senior leadership team.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to respond clearly to questions from senior management are required.
- Ability to identify business risks and take action.
- Complete assignments in a thorough, accurate and process aligned manner.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on deadlines is required.
- Experience with data mining and working with large data sets is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are mandatory.
- Experience with database structure and architecture are a plus.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business or appropriate field required.
- Experience using Salesforce is preferred.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with organizational key performance indicators is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of data analysis experience required.
Highly competitive compensation package which includes Medical, Dental, and Life, 401k Match, performance bonus, generous paid time off, and voluntary benefits.
For more information about I-CAR, it’s important mission, and our collaborative culture please refer to: https://info.i-car.com/about-us/careers
I-CAR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under state or local law, where applicable. Those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair – 5.0
Company Location: Remote