Auto PD Claims Adjusters – New York Adjusters License a Must Job at North American Risk Services – 3.7 Remote
Auto PD Claims Adjusters Needed – Several Positions Open
Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – Effective on Start Date
· Paid Time Off Program
· …and much more
TPA with Growth Opportunities – Needs Auto Property Damage Claims Adjusters for Commercial Auto Lines Team – Must Have New York Adjuster’s License
Claim metrics must be kept current. Handle a caseload up to 150 pending claims that may include some levels of complexity. Requires establishing facts of loss, coverage analysis, investigation, compensability/liability/negligence determination, coordination of medical care (as appropriate), litigation management, damage assessment, settlement negotiations, identifying potential fraud and appropriate use of authorized vendors. Also includes timely and appropriate reserve analysis and report completion. Ability to attend conferences, client meetings, mentor other adjusters and assist management as requested. All file handling must be within state statutes, Client Claims Handling Guidelines and NARS Best Practices. Other miscellaneous duties as assigned, which may include travel.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree or higher preferred.
· 2 to 7 years of prior claim adjusting experience or have successfully completed the NARS Claims Trainee program.
· Must have New York Adjuster’s license.
· Must possess, or have the ability to obtain, a Florida Adjuster’s license or other required jurisdictional licensing.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: North American Risk Services – 3.7
Company Location: Remote