Appointment Coordinator Job at Country Hills Mercedes Benz – Calgary, AB
Why work for us?
- Employee-centered Leadership
- Lucrative Compensation and Benefit Plans
- Employee Recognition Programs and Events
- Brand New State of the Art 95,000 sq. ft Facility
- In Store Bistro-Deli
- Highly Desirable Location
- Opportunity for Professional Development
- We take the time to train our new employees!
- Great benefit plan!
We are expanding our Business Development Center and we are looking for an Appointment Coordinator! Working in the dealership’s Service Department, this individual will be responsible for the conversion of in-bound Phone and Internet opportunities with the goal of setting solid appointments for the service department. The Appointment Coordinator must be friendly, patient, enthusiastic, and a self-motivated team player with outstanding communication skills, a positive attitude, and feel comfortable speaking on the phone.
- Answer and direct incoming calls based on the needs of the caller using a multi-line phone system
- Schedule service appointments
- Greet and assist walk-in guests
- Manage and maintain vehicle keys, and important documents
- Always represent Mercedes-Benz Country Hills in a courteous and professional manner in attitude and appearance and behave ethically. Use professional demeanor in oral and written communication with internal and external customers.
- Describing the benefits of preventative maintenance, products and services to customers that walk in and over the phone
- Maintaining positive customer relations
- Accurate database management
- Efficient handling of inbound, outbound, and internet opportunities to schedule service due on vehicles
- Schedule management that includes booking, rescheduling and confirming appointments
- Ensure after service follow up is performed
- Customer Service outbound calls
- Organize valet drivers for Service Department
- Mobile Clinic forums/outbound bookings
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives, and procedures.
- Comply with required health and safety regulations.
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Minimum 2 years in a call center environment
- Minimum 3 years customer experience
- Some automotive/BDC experience preferred
- Must have basic “technical” understanding.
- Ability to multitask and navigate different computer applications
- Ability to handle and understand customers’ expectations in the luxury service segment
- Able to manage 40-60+ telephone calls per day
- Adapt to changing needs of department.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Excellent Computer Skills and, Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Superior telephone mannerisms and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- Negotiation, and objection handling skills
McManes Automotive is an equal opportunity employer and an inclusive, accessible workplace.
About the Company
Company: Country Hills Mercedes Benz –
Company Location: Calgary, AB